• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 10.0 Print & Cut for sale...

timgo

Graphics Designer
I have Signlab 10.0 Print & Cut, Cadlinks newest version of Signlab, Top Of the Line software. New in the box, Installation DVD, security dongle and manual. Cadlinks Price right now until the end of februari is $2,750. Get this at a great price and save big time only $2,350.

If you're interested let me know at: timotyen@yahoo.com

7wkd3Q5.jpg

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

I thought it was around $500? Maybe thats for the upgrade?

If you get either one of the standalone programs CutPro or DesignPro, those are $500.

Although, I'm wanting to say that there was a special price for Print and Cut 2 yrs ago that was $700, but I could be confusing that with something else.

WildWestDesigns

This is what I was thinking (older then a couple of yrs and applied to ver. 9).

Looks like it was a special to upgrade from competitor products (probably when most of the bigger vendors were pushing subscription (I think 2014 is when Adobe started doing it only, Flexi I think started offering it (not solely like Adobe)).

Corel did a similar tactic to sway people from Ai to them.

I was just a little fuzzy on the details.

Attachments

• Special.png
    Special.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 333