• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab-Summa OPOS Problem

meltonlane

In Jan. this year I bought a new Windows 10 Computer and upgraded Signlab to version 10. Now my OPOS doesn't work with the new system, it will read a couple of the registration markers and then cant find the other two. I have had Summa remote log in and update the firmware on the Summa 75 S2 Class D Series 30" cutter and do internal test and it checks out perfectly. Signlab remotes in to my computer and changed the driver and still wont work and told me 32 bit or 64 bit system shouldn't matter, machine should work fine either way. I moved my Summa Cutter back to the old Windows 7 Computer with Signlab 9 and, you guessed it, machine works perfectly. The Cutter works fine, just the OPOS with the Print-Cut is the problem. Anyone got a clue what might be going on? Sounds like a Signlab Problem to me but Summa and Signlab both pretty much says problem not on their end. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

meltonlane

Have not but that is a great idea. I will load Signlab 9 on my new Computer and see if it works. Thanks so much

Milo

Have you considered a service contract with Cadlink to address these type of issues. They respond quickly and solve the problems and keep you focused on your business.