• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Signs365 Banding Issues

signsvisual

Hello I have had quality issues with adhesive vinyl prints from Signs365 . There are issues with banding lines and their overall color fading, and contour cutting. But the banding is the biggest issue. Can anyone suggest reliable alternative trade partner with quality work.

Johnny Best

It could be on your end with your art files. Just received #2 4’x8’ 3m adhesive prints and they were perfect on color and large black and brown sections with no banding.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
If there is banding, call them and they will fix it. I had it happen once or twice in the over 1000 orders I've placed with them.. It's not common but they will reprint it

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If there is banding, call them and they will fix it. I had it happen once or twice in the over 1000 orders I've placed with them.. It's not common but they will reprint it
Would not hurt to reach out to them if you have not already. They do seem to be stand-up guys over there.

signsvisual

Would not hurt to reach out to them if you have not already. They do seem to be stand-up guys over there.
I did , they only offered a coupon. They didn't even offer to reprint the job nor did they seem eager to. They wanted pictures and photos and just became a big deal for something they should just have accepted and had reprinted the correct way. The coupon isn't going to help me get the job done the right way.

jochwat

Graphics Department
It's fair that they ask for photos. How else would they know that a customer isn't just trying to double their order for free? I once had some double-sided yard signs come in from them where several of them didn't back up centered correctly. They asked for photos, I sent them, I received replacement reprints. What more could you want?

signsvisual

It's fair that they ask for photos. How else would they know that a customer isn't just trying to double their order for free? I once had some double-sided yard signs come in from them where several of them didn't back up centered correctly. They asked for photos, I sent them, I received replacement reprints. What more could you want?
I am not sure. I had a different experience. I am regular client of theirs, and it was a bummer to lose $400 in bad prints. I understand they need to see photos, but I got the feeling they knew it was a bad print and they were making me keep it with a $50 coupon and asked me to find a way to use it. If I complain about something, it should just be reprinted, it should not be a debate about do you think you can still use it with a coupon/>? Or am I missing something?

signsvisual

These are some of the prints. Do you see what I mean?> There are 25 pcs like this.

Attachments

• 20221019_103508.jpg
    20221019_103508.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 20221019_103512.jpg
    20221019_103512.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • 20221019_103518.jpg
    20221019_103518.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • 20221019_103532.jpg
    20221019_103532.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135

jochwat

Graphics Department
I am not sure. I had a different experience. I am regular client of theirs, and it was a bummer to lose $400 in bad prints. I understand they need to see photos, but I got the feeling they knew it was a bad print and they were making me keep it with a $50 coupon and asked me to find a way to use it. If I complain about something, it should just be reprinted, it should not be a debate about do you think you can still use it with a coupon/>? Or am I missing something?
Did you send them photos of the issue? Obviously I wasn't there to hear how it all went down, but I feel that if you sent the photos as requested and had a valid complaint, you would have had replacements sent immediately.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
These are some of the prints. Do you see what I mean?> There are 25 pcs like this.
Looks like ink starvation. We print for other sign shops and my response would be 1) We'll reprint it right now 2) Can we see pictures so we know what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again

Personally if I get something from another company and have issues, I'll send pictures with the first contact to save time and to get the point across.

Not that you did anything wrong, but next time if you send pictures right away it might expedite the reprint process. And they won't reprint a job that you aren't happy with, then find another vendor.

Regarding the coupon/credit, there are times where reprinting won't necessarily solve the issue (time-sensitive jobs, customers that are understanding/not super picky etc.) but they should have had a conversation with you instead of just offering the bare minimum solution.

signsvisual

I did send photos right away, but the response was more like "try to find a way to use them with a discount/coupon" . Not once did they mention they will reprint it. It felt like they were not confident they can do a better job than what they produced which is concerning. Don't you think?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The pictures you sent don't look that bad. If they are worse in real life try to take better pictures that make it look bad.

They will always offer a 25% credit first. Just say no and insist on reprinting and they will do it. But you will need other pictures because those look fine.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I did send photos right away, but the response was more like "try to find a way to use them with a discount/coupon" . Not once did they mention they will reprint it. It felt like they were not confident they can do a better job than what they produced which is concerning. Don't you think?
Agreed. I mean I've seen much worse prints than that but they should have offered to replace them nonetheless.

Sounds like you've got some good suggestions for alternate suppliers so maybe this will lead to a better vendor.