• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SK720T Issue - HELP NEEDED !!

SimonGee

Hi there :),
Hope someone can help, I have an SK720T vinyl cutter / plotter and am using SignMaster software which until recently has been working fine but now for some unknown reason all has gone wrong.
When I try to turn the machine on it seems to be stuck in a loop - all 3 lights (Reset, Leave, Setting) start flashing, the LCD display window flashes and the blade holder just jumps up and down.
This will happen even when not connected to the computer, just turning it on, I have tried unplugging from mains and many other things but nothing seems to work.
I know these machines have a small memory and need a way to clear the memory as I think that might be the problem or does anyone know what might be causing this issue.
Am pulling my hair out trying to resolve this and am losing sales, please help :)