• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small Channel Letters

signcrafters

Looking for someone that can make 4" tall (Cap. A), lower case, halo lit (led) channel letters (no raceway).

Anybody?

Thanks

Moze

Your challenge is going to be the stroke width of the letter and whether or not it will accommodate LED's.

Steel Art carries some really nice dimensional letters. I'm not sure if you want these painted, stainless, etc...?

Moze

I don't think the straps work well with LEDs though due to shadowing...? Also I believe Geminis letters start at about 6".

visual800

I don't think the straps work well with LEDs though due to shadowing...? Also I believe Geminis letters start at about 6".

YEP! That was first stoopid suggestion I had for this day and others will follow, sometimes I just dont think

Moze

Thinking is overrated. Do too much of it and people want to hold you responsible for stuff....and that gets old.