• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So Jingle was cool. How about a "Theme Song"?

FrankenSigns.biz

attachment.php

So I'm in a song frame of mind and I happen to know a great keyboardist. I wrote they lyrics (haha) and Auri changed up the "Batman" theme just enough to get away with it. I went back to Shelly who did my vocals for the Jingle and, well, I'm pretty happy with the result. Customers love it—as they do all of our videos. It shows we're fun and creative and reflects well on the atmosphere here at Kranken Signs Vehicle Wraps. Most of you know John Deaton designed my cartoon character. Tater is a good man and a personal friend.

[video=youtube;AhFRLQXwN20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFRLQXwN20&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Attachments

• ThemeSong.jpg
    ThemeSong.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 387

FrankenSigns.biz

Long Story Short

Long story short, there were so many Franken Signs out there it was ridiculous. I sued a guy in LA who sole my cartoon character and the look-and-feel of my business. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? I wasn't impressed. There were several legal battles and ultimately, we chose Kranken Signs because there aren't any other Kranken Signs to have to deal with. That's why there are names like "XEROX", "Geiko" and "Travelocity" they don't have to worry about confusion in the market place because their name is so unique. Turns out a USPTO like the one attached isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Sometimes it boils down to whomever has the deepest pockets or maybe like Mexican standoff if I may be politically incorrect. Learned a lot but we like the new name a lot. You can ask Fred why I'm still Frankensigns.biz here. It's to keep my back links, baby!
SaveSave

Attachments

• IMG_6230.jpg
    IMG_6230.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_6230.jpg
    IMG_6230.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 296

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Just don't make your sign too big :covereyes:

On a side not, your rap video may get you too big if you run with it.

Can I invest ?:munchie: