• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solvent Printable Holographic Vinyl

Goatshaver

I'm still looking for alternative to Briteline Holographic vinyl. Can't really seem to get anywhere. I'm looking for something a bit thinner so I can laminate it without it be 9-10mils thick.

Has anyone used any of these products before?

https://www.greatk2.com/rainbow-holographic-film/printable-holographic-vinyl.html
https://www.gvrvinyl.com/product-page/holographic-rainbow-vinyl-flat

Trying to get a sample before I buy a whole roll. Looking for anyone that might have used these brands or others I haven't found.

Anyone have recommendations?

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
just a note, pretty much everyone seems to be selling the same holographic so there's a good chance that you're just buying the same vinyl under a different name.

ikarasu

I buy some holographic from a local supplier in Canada - they have a BC and a Toronto branch. Its way cheaper than grimcos... It's super thin, you have to laminate it or its like a cast vinyl.

It's a 4 mil - but feels thinner to me. It's super cheap... So even though it comes from Canada, might be cheap / worth it to ship to USA!

54" x 150' roll is $215 can Canadian. $165ish usd.

I wanted to try the Grimco because it was thicker... But it was $350 Canadian for 30" x 100 ft... Almost double the price. I'd imagine it's under $50 to ship a roll from Canada to you, not sure if Trek Hall would do it, but if you want to try it i don't mind doing it at cost!

Heck, if you want to try 10-15 ft of it, I'll send it for free if you pay the shipping cost.

Goatshaver

I buy some holographic from a local supplier in Canada - they have a BC and a Toronto branch. Its way cheaper than grimcos... It's super thin, you have to laminate it or its like a cast vinyl.

It's a 4 mil - but feels thinner to me. It's super cheap... So even though it comes from Canada, might be cheap / worth it to ship to USA!

54" x 150' roll is $215 can Canadian. $165ish usd.

I wanted to try the Grimco because it was thicker... But it was $350 Canadian for 30" x 100 ft... Almost double the price. I'd imagine it's under $50 to ship a roll from Canada to you, not sure if Trek Hall would do it, but if you want to try it i don't mind doing it at cost!

Heck, if you want to try 10-15 ft of it, I'll send it for free if you pay the shipping cost.
That's really cheap. And that's the same thickness as the ones I linked to and much cheaper.

Let me see what other responses I get, and I might take you up on that sample roll.