• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

source for Replacement parts for my Seal Laminator

Andy D

Can anyone provide a good source to buy replacement parts for a seal laminator please?

Thanks,
Andy

danno

We have an aging 62 pro d. The only place I have been able to locate parts is gbc/seal/neschen.

John Greene

I am also looking for some replacement collars/brakes for our Seal image 600. Picture attached of part. Called Seal/GBC & they were less than helpful. Anyone by chance know of someone selling these?

John Greene

Picture.

Attachments

• IMAG0635_low.jpg
    IMAG0635_low.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 518

dypinc

Did you happen to strip the threads.

I have had that happen on some of my collars/brakes and had a machine add a bushing and rethread them.

John Greene

One of them is stripped. I could take it to a local machine shop to have it rethreaded, but that will put the machine down for awhile. Need to keep it operational.

John Greene

Update, was able to contact Acco (who is handling parts for Seal laminators) & they were able to get a part number & price for these. I am still searching for used, though. Ebay is my only thought right now so if anyone else has a source or ideas let me know!

dypinc

Update, was able to contact Acco (who is handling parts for Seal laminators) & they were able to get a part number & price for these. I am still searching for used, though. Ebay is my only thought right now so if anyone else has a source or ideas let me know!

That Acco company, is that the one in Dayton Ohio?

dypinc

Looks like they only stock parts for current models.

Anybody know where parts might be available for older models?