• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SP 300I won't turn on.

GeorgeLee

Classic Maniac
Question, has anyone that deals with a Roland SP 300I had trouble with the on/off button on the front operation panel quit working?
I have power to the power supply, on/off button in back works fine. I have power to the micro switch on front panel. On/off button up front quit working.
Wondering if anyone has ever had one go out. I have called Roland direct and the lady said that front panel has been discontinued. Not available, I have searched E-Bay,
Amazon, even went to Mac Media website but their parts has been taken down from the website. Without this my business is dead, just grabbing at straws looking for suggestions, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You all in advance
George

garyroy

Is the button broke? Does the button go down and then come back?
Or does it go down and not make contact with the contact below it?

BTW your business is not dead. Sub out your jobs to a merchant member on this site until you get it fixed.
But also let me know the answer to my first question. I might have a solution.
Are you in the US?

GeorgeLee

Classic Maniac
There is a panel listed on ebay at the moment :
Is listed for the sp300v but is exactly the same as the 300i panel
Thank You so much
I will check this out for sure..Thank You again

GeorgeLee

Classic Maniac
Is the button broke? Does the button go down and then come back?
Or does it go down and not make contact with the contact below it?

BTW your business is not dead. Sub out your jobs to a merchant member on this site until you get it fixed.
But also let me know the answer to my first question. I might have a solution.
Are you in the US?
The button does go down and comes back, just nothing there....Yes I am in the US
Thank You