• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300V

Capitalrc

Hey Guys,

My printer is not printing out colors very nice, its almost like its dragging splotches of other colors into a color if that makes sense.

I just printed off a color chart and have attached some images if you have a look, one i noticed was real bad was yellow had little dots in it.

I done a test print, everything is perfect, but just struggles to print solid colors very nice, if i print a solid yellow its perfect, if i slightly change to a different shade of yellow it has little dots in it, i cant work it out.

If anyone has any recommendations on how to fix let me know.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Hey Guys,

My printer is not printing out colors very nice, its almost like its dragging splotches of other colors into a color if that makes sense.

I just printed off a color chart and have attached some images if you have a look, one i noticed was real bad was yellow had little dots in it.

I done a test print, everything is perfect, but just struggles to print solid colors very nice, if i print a solid yellow its perfect, if i slightly change to a different shade of yellow it has little dots in it, i cant work it out.

If anyone has any recommendations on how to fix let me know.

My SP-300V's do the same, typically I can adjust this by playing with the speed and heat settings. I'm not sure what media you're trying to print on, but some are typically harder to get nice prints on then others.