• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stanchion pole cap removal

Rebel Graphics

Hey guys is this cap removable? Tried pulling and turning and nothing happened. Long story short customer bought a few sign holders that go on top but wont go in with this cap on

Attachments

• CC2C3377-A7B5-476F-9D07-A970325BBEEA.jpeg
    CC2C3377-A7B5-476F-9D07-A970325BBEEA.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 281

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't get how these bots pickup keywords and write a little story about it. It's pretty obvious but what's the end game?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I don't get how these bots pickup keywords and write a little story about it. It's pretty obvious but what's the end game?
Post something "relevant" few times and then start putting in links for something they try to sell.
By some of the previous encounter, not all of them are even bots. Just chinese trying to be not chinese and sell stuff.

Like this guy

Johnny Best

If I remember right that ring the "rope" hangs from unscrews. There is a long bar with threaded top and bottom that the bas is attached by big nut and top srewed down to hold everything tight.
Channel locks should help loosen if they are to tight.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If it went on and it's not welded in place it'll come off. Fundamental principal of mechanics.