• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

stock forms

RustyW51

I am looking for a source that can supply the type of forms that have 3 part with carbon that a lot of the service departments use. Specifically I am looking for the Daily Job and Time Ticket that Car Dealerships use for Mechanics. I don't have the type of printing equipment to do these and need a wholesale source to be competitive!!

mameighan

Do a custom design through many of the online vendors. This mayear be a good opportunity to ask your client if there is anything they would want to change with their current one

mameighan

Lots of places can do it custom. We have done several for clients through various online printers. PM me if you need more info

RustyW51

competitive

The problem I have run into is being able to do it at a competitive price to what they are paying right now. I will keep researching. I have a source for stock right now but they are much higher than what customer is paying.

bannertime

Problem I've run into for mechanic shops and dealerships, is that there are online stores that only sell dealership or shop stuff like window tags, auto shop tickets, price stickers, low tac window stickers. They buy custom forms in bulk so that they can sell them as stock, for cheap. So the customer come in for that stuff and we end up selling them on custom stuff because you'll never be able to sell "stock" stuff as cheap. I'm in an area saturated in used car dealerships and shops, so we get that questions all the time.