• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Strange Banding! Help!

tatomc

Hi, Im Juan Pablo from Argentina, we have a DX5 head running in our machine, we are having problem with a relaly strange banding, in banner, vynil and all type of substract, its like a regular banding that appears in a regular position, its horizintal banding, happening in every colours, most noticiable in blues o reds, nozzle checks are good, dot chek are good. Using 3rd party inks, and bulk sistem. Dampers are fine, cap is fine, pump is fine, just dont know what it could be the problem. Happens al high and low speed, unidirectional and bidirectional, 360, 720 and 1440 resolution. Whe change head for another one que have here, ando do the same banding. heaters temperature are ok. feed adjust is perfect in all pass numbers. bi directional adjust is perfect. Can be a ink problem??? black and yellow seems not doing this banding. I attached some photos so you can help me please!!! Just dont know what to do to solve the problem.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160601_102153.jpg
    20160601_102153.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 20160601_102104.jpg
    20160601_102104.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 254

MuhammadOsta

If you are running a printer with more than one print head, try printing using only one head. i use Rasterlink6 it allow printing using a specified print head (see the attachment).

attachment.php

if the banding goes away when using one head and come back when using more than one, then you need to do a head alignment.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 235

tatomc

If you are running a printer with more than one print head, try printing using only one head. i use Rasterlink6 it allow printing using a specified print head (see the attachment).

attachment.php

if the banding goes away when using one head and come back when using more than one, then you need to do a head alignment.

Whe have just one head installed, and the banding problem is the one i posted.

Posape

Hola cómo estás, también soy de Argentina ... Pudiste solucionar ese defecto ??? Me sucede lo.mismo ?? Gracias