• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sublimated towel source?

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Anyone got a good supplier? I've reached out to 2 companies and not gotten a response from either. I need about 70 pieces for an upcoming project (can work within whatever minimums if need be). Have 2 potential design options, one is full coverage, one is just a corner.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
I'm in Hawaii so I don't think I'm a good source but we could help... You can try Terry Town in CA as well but I think their lead time is over a month right now.

For sublimated towels they start out pure white so whether it's a corner print or printing the whole thing it's probably going to be the same price.

get canvas uk

Anyone got a good supplier? I've reached out to 2 companies and not gotten a response from either. I need about 70 pieces for an upcoming project (can work within whatever minimums if need be). Have 2 potential design options, one is full coverage, one is just a corner.
Hi, i've use getprintsupplies.co.uk and they have many good materials at clearance prices... their towels are on sale too

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I did look through distributor central actually, and wound up finding these folks and Mike did a GREAT job for me