• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions for applying vinyl on textured plastic polycarbonate lockers?

WorxMedia

Have a client wanting to apply their company logo on some plastic textured lockers that are outdoors. Has some kind of slick teflon coating on it. I did an adhesion test and applied some oracal 751 with some primer 94 and heat with no luck. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20181018_133415.jpg
    20181018_133415.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 418
  • 20181018_133419.jpg
    20181018_133419.jpg
    976.8 KB · Views: 322

Vohaul

you need to use a hi tac vinyl...or for use with low energy plastics...I wrap a lot of Remote control trucks (5th scale) with bodies made with rubbermaid material....normal cast vinyl just pretty much falls off...this sticks like glue....i personally use arlon 8000, and i dont even need primer ....i know both oracal and 3m have a version of it, but dont offhand know the numbers

visual800

that looks like commercial kitchen FRP panel. Might I suggest logo on thin aluminum mounted with vhb?

Chris Keena

Have a client wanting to apply their company logo on some plastic textured lockers that are outdoors. Has some kind of slick teflon coating on it. I did an adhesion test and applied some oracal 751 with some primer 94 and heat with no luck. Any suggestions?
Hey, did you ever get this FRP wrapped?