• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa Print Modes

productions

I have a question about print modes. I printed up the Print Mode Creation Handbook and read it. I also watched the Color Management and Color Theory videos at cadlink. And they were all very helpful.

So when I go to adjust the print modes this is where I get a bit confused. When I look at the example they show you of print modes in the handbook it doesn't look like what mine does. At the moment mine is set to 3Color 600dpi 80LPI. I just want to know what it stands for.

I started this job after the fellow who use to do it had already been gone for a couple of weeks. So I was never trained how to do all this stuff. So I just don't want to start changing things without knowing what it will effect.

Sorry if it is a silly question
icon_redface.gif
. Thanks for the help.

Oh and here is a screen shot of what my print modes look like just incase someone needs to look at it:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1278/printmodeselectionly8.png