• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S120D Touchscreen just quit responding.

Ursta Graphics

Has anyone ever had this issue?

I pulled the side casing off and checked the ribbon cable which seems fine, but the screen is non responsive.
It seems as though when i touch it it kicks some sort of relay or sounds like it wants to work but the screen buttons do not work and eventually
it goes into the screen saver. I just recently took it apart to replace the broken cam handle but it Looks like my old battle tank might be done for!

I have some laminated print and cut stuff that i need to get out the door tomorrow and the cutter still works with cutter control, and if i send cut files to it directly from Signlab. I tried to align the head
above the registration marks in CC , but without the screen working to hit the GO button I can't get it rolling - Anyone happen to have a workaround?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

Ryan