• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 T120 Media

Kelsey Adams

Anyone have the S2 T120 that can tell me if 48in or 50in material will fit? I cannot find the T140 (54in) plotter in stock anywhere and I need a new plotter. My printer is Mutoh Vj1204 which prints 48in, but I believe it use 50in material with it. TIA!

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer

Attachments

• summa-roll-cutter-brochure-en-us-lowres-19.jpg
    summa-roll-cutter-brochure-en-us-lowres-19.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Anyone have the S2 T120 that can tell me if 48in or 50in material will fit? I cannot find the T140 (54in) plotter in stock anywhere and I need a new plotter. My printer is Mutoh Vj1204 which prints 48in, but I believe it use 50in material with it. TIA!
We have the Summa S-Class 2T, just got it last summer. I can get 60" rolls on it.

johnnysigns

Just drove 2 hours and picked one up from them yesterday! Already put it to use and absolutely a game changer for me!
That's great! Their support is awesome and they've got a great team over there. I'm in the middle of buying an S1 plotter from them too.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
That's great! Their support is awesome and they've got a great team over there. I'm in the middle of buying an S1 plotter from them too.
John

Thank you for your kind words and Kelsey thank you for your purchase I am sure you are going to love your new Summa cutter as will you John when we deliver it to you later this week. Kelsey don't' forget if your Mutoh needs service we can do this as well. One last comment to make I would like to say hello John Skikus for supplying the information on the Summa brochure that I see he did earlier in this post and I hope your Mutoh printer is working well for you.

Dave Philipps

Graphic Resource Systems LLC
105 W Dewey Ave Building C Suite 18
Wharton NJ 07885

dphilipps@thegrs.com
http://www.thegrs.com
Shop Online: http://www.thegrs.com/shop
See us on: Facebook
For techsupport issues, address all inquiries to techsupport@thegrs.com
Phone 973-808-8600 ext 112
Fax 973-808-9388