• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S75-T 30-inch True Tangential Cutter for sale

rknason

Summa S75-T 30-inch (76 cm) S-series Tangential Cutter for sale.

Summa makes the top of the line in cutters. This is a "true" tangential cutter with a state-of-the-art true tangential cutting head. This cutter is brand new, purchased in June 2012. It has never been used in production. I've only cut a few small samples to learn how to use it. I still have the original box and packing material it arrived in. It works flawlessly. It has excellent tracking, handles contours extremely well and is very fast and accurate. Your weeding problems are over. All software for operation is available and up-to-date for download on the Summa's website, at no charge. (Summa Software Download page).

More good information on the Summa S Class T-Series cutters here.

See photo of my actual cutter for sale summaS75Tcutter.jpg

I'm asking $5,600 plus shipping (unless you can pick it up or you are close enough for me to deliver. ) The cutter is located in Northwest Iowa (between Sioux City, IA and Sioux Falls, SD).

This cutter new cost $5,999 (plus shipping) as you can see here.

I will introduce you to my Summa representative, Phil Johnson as well. He is very knowledgeable, and is a friendly and very helpful. Excellent customer service.

Please contact:
Rob Nason
rknason@gmail.com
712-552-7347

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: