• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suppliers now competing for business

roadrage

I recived an email this morning from one of my suppliers looking to have a 160' x 14' wall mural installed at a local facility. They do wholesale but are now doing retail as well. We are now competing with a supplier for work. If you go to their website they say they are wholesale. NOT! the supplier that will soon be competing with you is www.zeronine.com

I have another supplier that sells me all my digital vinyl that claims to be strickly wholesale, has salesmen scouting the midwest for retail work. If interested you need to contact me as the only proof I have is from the salesman himself. How do we compete with these companys when they obviously purchase material far less than us and at the same time we are supporting them with our purchases? I am pulling all my business from this supplier.

Am I crazy to think that suppliers supply and sign shops sell?

Mosh

I thought they only sold ribbons? I guess since that market is dying off they are getting into new feilds. Never ordered from them.