• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Swiss Q printers

billybag

Hi All, we are currently in the market for a flat bed printer, we already run a Vutek GS3200 and are selling our QS2000 to enable space for the flat bed. We the facility to offer both production methods. I have looked at the Arizone 550/600 plus a few others at Fespa this year. After viewing the Swiss Q Impala i was very impressed with its print and build quality. Its seems an easy maintainable machine and the 2.5x4m allowance suits our needs perfectly, along with the roll to roll feature. There doesnt seem to be many owners of these in the UK, just wondering if anyone cold offer any constructive comments for experience of these machines ?

Cheers
Bill

Nishan

The swiss q is a very good machine, and thereare about 10 here in south africa. There is also a tested inkset that allows you to do vac form. Depending on the budget and type of volume , it could be the right machine for you. We decided on the durst p10 , mainly because of the ease of feeding sheets. If u intend printing on already cut pcs, then maybe a true flatbed like the swissq will work.