• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tampa Sign Shop Expanding

1goodguy

Hi

We are looking for a few qualified people to add to our growing team

- Production Manager
This vital position is for an experienced digital print leader. Must have experience with roll to roll and digital flatbeds, be able to fix equipment (not that digital equipment ever has any issues), be able to lift at least 50 pounds, and be able to keep a great space while leading others. CNC experience a plus.
Pay commensurate with skills- great talent costs money. Stock options for the right candidate after 6 months.

- Flatbed operator 1pm to 9pm
No previous experience in the sign industry required, it's simply preferred.

- Designer
- Sales Associate
Base Pay, commissions, leadership opportunity for the right, experienced candidate.

Responses to: signjobstpa@gmail.com

We are not in a hurry to fill any of these positions- we would wait for the right candidate, however, we will move quickly for the right person/people
Tom
Good Guys Signs
(813) 447-4770
P.S. - I am the business owner- they do not always allow people through to talk to me- email first, we can take it from there.