• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taylor Corporation is looking for an inventive Senior Product Developer - To engineer and build prototypes in Beaverton, OR.

higotcha

I am just about done building a brand new prototype shop at our facility in Beaverton, OR.
Premium new machines and tools, separate from production and dedicated for prototyping displays, signs and graphics.
Jay Higashi - Product Development Director

Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an inventive Senior Product Developer to bring their best to the team and bring out the best in the team. You’ll join a team of strategic thinkers, designers, developers, and creative storytellers to create experiences that deliver positive impressions every day. The position involves direct interaction with sales, marketing, design, engineering, and production teams, where you’ll get the opportunity to solve complex design and marketing challenges with imaginative approaches and solutions.

Last edited: