• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tech Support For HP Latex 800W

DeeDBLu

As the title states I am looking for tech support for my HP Latex 800W. Seems like a simple problem to solve but there is a catch... I am based in Bermuda. When we purchased the printer the company I work for decided to have the printer brought in by an import company instead of going through a licensed reseller. I am now at the point where I need a service done on my machine and am at a loss for who to contact. The company is willing to fly somebody out and have them do the service. I am not 100% sure what a regular service entails but I do have a list of issues that need to be looked at.

Does anybody know of any companies that would be willing to accommodate such a thing? I'm just in the beginning stages of putting out feelers and figured this would be a good place to start. Essentially you're looking at an annual free trip to Bermuda if that seems enticing lol. Any help would be appreciated. I can provide my work email once somebody is interested.

Thanks!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Well good luck, you better have a pile of parts ready to not having to make two trips... that would be a shame :big laugh:

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
I would start with HP support @ 1800-204-6344. If your out of warranty you will have to pay a small fee to get over the phone diagnostics and they will determine what parts you need replaced. From what I understand they have several tiers for cost thats determined by what parts you might possibly need and how long it will take their tech to replace, kinda like a flat fee. If the tech determines that not all parts sent are needed, they go back to HP, but you dont get any refund. Now this is using their licensed repair techs which in my case were Bell & Howell. Would HP be willing to send the parts to you for you to find a certified tech in Bermuda? I cant answer that, but maybe just maybe theres a certified tech on the island your not aware of.

Precision

Call HP, buy the year warranty on monthly payments. You might ask them first if they service Bermuda? Just a thought.