• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Teckwin UV Pro 5000

mpn

I have a Teckwin pro 5000 printer that basically fell in my lap. I'm thinking I don't want to deal with it due to a wide range of reasons unless it's some wazoo printer worth setting up in my shop. I know I could get into printing large banners or twin rolls of vinyl. (which is appealing for banners due to fencing jobs etc.) The guys that had it defaulted on the building it's in and cut & run on my buddy. Is it worth selling for parts either as a whole unit or piecing it out? Is it scrap and better off rolling it into the street?

It's huge and would require help moving it. I don't know if it works and it's been unplugged for at least a month and I doubt it was prepared properly for the downtime.

Anyone here have experience with this model or brand or possibly know a value?

I'm going to take pics of it here in an hour or so. There's multiple jugs of ink and it's the dual CMYK configuration from what I see.

Any advice or offers are welcome.

mpn

I will post it in the for sale section after I gather more info and the pics, unless it's a junk it situation.