• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Texas Brag on my New Bass

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I saw this baby in a pawn shop the other day with the ridiculously low price of $189.00 on the tag. I figured someone put the tag on the wrong instrument. I knew it to be a new Ibanez Premium Series bass that retails for $1249.00. I ran back home and got a bass I paid $100 for at a yard sale last summer and went back to make a trade. They gave me $70 for the yard sale bass and took $10 off the price of the Ibanez. CoolBassDaddy ROCKS AGAIN!!! The first pic shows a closeup of the transparent wine finish and the woodgrain underneath. Second pic is the not world famous CoolBassDaddy.

Attachments

• bass closeup.jpg
    bass closeup.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 102
  • coolbassdaddy.jpg
    coolbassdaddy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 95

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Funky Wonky Bassieman....... I gost two questions for ya................

Who shot you in the head ?? :doh:

And did you honestly make someone stand there and take a picture of you while posing like that ?? :ROFLMAO:

modernmav

thats what i thought too jiarby, if that was the case than $189 is a pretty normal price for it, but i couldnt tell from the pics

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Looks a bit like a GSR200...

What model is yours?
SR1200 is what I was told and matched it to in catalog. Ain't about to take the neck off to check underneath just yet. It is the upper line of Ibanez, active electronics, two stacked knobs, etc. I've had a $189 Ibanez and this one is light years away from it.