• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The latest feed the poor/children banner/ shirt/poster scam

synergy_jim

Hello this is Lewis Raymond i will like to know if you do graphics design, OK fine i need your help i want you to design a A2 size poster for me, i have a friend which is going for a presidential candidate in West Africa Nigeria which is name is Goodluck Jonathan and i want to make a poster for him,i want to support him in the campaign, so i will attach his pictures to you which you are to use for the designs and i want it designed in 4 colors and i want you to give me a quote on it and i will like to know if you accept credit card as mode of payment and i need 3 different designs and i want you to get back to me with the total charges plus tax because i want to choose the one i like best of the 3 you designed, and i want to forward it to the printer that will print it out in many copies and please i will be happy if you can get this done for me in few days so that i can forward it to the printer and please am currently in the hospital on diagnose of cancer of the lungs so i will undergo a few weeks surgery and i will be happy if you can help me out, things needed for the designs are below. .

Name....... GOODLUCK JONATHAN
WORDS....... JUST WRITE , THE BEST MAN THAT DESERVES A NEW TERM.

AND AT THE BOTTOM.... U ARE TO WRITE COURTESY.....MR LEWIS RAYMOND.

Regards
Lewis Raymond.