• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the mysterious black box

RiXaX

If I have an image on my flexi screen and do a copy/paste into an email, this balck rectangle is appearing across the very botton of the image. It didn't used to be that way, but now I can't figure out how to make it go away?

RiXaX

There is nothing masked. This also is not consistent. Sometimes it happens with flexi files and sometimes with an image off the internet.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
There is nothing masked. This also is not consistent. Sometimes it happens with flexi files and sometimes with an image off the internet.
The images off the internet are built that way so you can't steal them.

Evan Gillette

I couldn't replicate myself. What flexi and os are you on, what mail client, what image format? When you paste into an email is it putting it in the message or adding it as an attachment?

RiXaX

flexi 10, windows 10, thunderbird. I copy paste into microsoft word as well as thunderbird and it does the same thing, so I don't think it to be a thunderbird issue. I don't know how to past a photo of it here though, but could email it to you next time it occurs.