• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This might save you or a loved one

MachServTech

one of the comments underneath the PPT:

"GARBAGE! I've taught CPR for 20 years. You'd be better off using VOODOO. ROCHESTER GENERAL HOSPITAL which is quoted as the source of the medical study DENIES it. Read their statement here: http://www.viahealth.org/body_rochest... American Heart, American Red Cross, American College of Cardiology all say the same thing. COUGH CPR is not a viable treatment option. You are WASTING time coughing that could be used to get help. Further, there have been studies done on COUGH CPR in a controled enviroment and for CERTAIN situations UNDER DIRECT MEDICAL SUPERVISION it has limited effect but should only be initiated at the direction of someone watching a 12 lead cardio monitor trained in this! The person who did the PowerPoint went to an awful lot of trouble. Pity, because it is terrible advice."

Not my opinion, just a comment I read from the site you linked to.