• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts and opinions...

J

john1

Moze, Your website is very clean but it is lacking some flare. It may be a little too simple.

Get in touch with Phillip at SignAmigo for your logo, His rates are very reasonable (seriously they are) and that would be one part of what you should work on taken care of.

There are a few on the forums who can do a logo and website for you but as far as logos go, Phillip is my number one choice due to him doing extremely great work and being affordable for the average sign shop owner also. He did my logo by the way.

I didn't see any SEO on your site and now adays that is a must for locals to find your services. SEO is search engine optimization. You can google topics about it and pick up on some simple yet effective ways to get you ranked for when someone googles let's say "wayfinding signs dallas tx". These simple ways are also free and only cost you time for the research.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thank you, John.

Ya, I started composing an email to him earlier...I just keep getting interrupted. He gave me pricing a while back and I agree - his work is really nice and his prices are great.

I appreciate the input, thanks.