• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tiger mascot

poboy

We will be printing a large tiger head for a gymnasium floor. The customer has provided two heads they like. Both are Grambling State University, although I do not believe they are the GSU logo. Only the head will be used. Can any of you advise where I can purchase this in vector format? Is this something Vector Doctor can reproduce?

Attachments

• Tigers.jpg
    Tigers.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 164

cajun312

We will be printing a large tiger head for a gymnasium floor. The customer has provided two heads they like. Both are Grambling State University, although I do not believe they are the GSU logo. Only the head will be used. Can any of you advise where I can purchase this in vector format? Is this something Vector Doctor can reproduce?

Get your money up front, Grambling has trouble paying their bills.

poboy

Get your money up front, Grambling has trouble paying their bills.

Sorry if I didn't clarify. This project is not for Grambling. It's for a local high school. The coach just likes the tiger used on those two pics, which both happen to be Grambling related.
Thanks for the heads-up.

vid

Probably I'd look for an alternative here, here, or here --- explaining to your client that these would be considerably cheaper to acquire and not have to deal with reproduction or copyright issues.

...but that's my .o2

poboy

Probably I'd look for an alternative here, here, or here --- explaining to your client that these would be considerably cheaper to acquire and not have to deal with reproduction or copyright issues.

...but that's my .o2

Vector Doctor can't rescue me this time. I think I'm going to take your advice, Vid. Thanks, y'all!