• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To those of you with websites, anyone using WordPress?

funnyb0nz

For those using WordPress, look into Elementor. Awesome page builder for WordPress, it is subscription based, but well worth it. We are able to do so much for our customer's using it, and a couple plug ins. We used to do websites the old fashion way by typing up the code, however technology changes, and you have to change as well. The nice thing with WordPress, and Elementor we will build customer their site, then show them how they can go in and easily make changes and add/delete content.....something you will want to do on a monthly basis to help your ranking with Google also known as SEO. Now if your the only printshop in the area, then no need for SEO, but in some places there are quite a few choices and you wanna make sure your on top for the ranking!

funnyb0nz

I've been using Mesmerize for awhile now and buy like 5 license at a time. This seems like a much better deal and product. Thanks for the heads up.
You will like the features with Elementor, they used to be unlimited, however people were reselling their license. So Elementor put a limit which I think is 1000 sites....Which is a lot.

BALLPARK

We're getting ready to totally redo our website and are about ready to pull the trigger on having it run on WordPress software. Who here is already using it? What is your level of satisfaction? Who are you using for hosting it? Pros and cons?

We use wordpress for our websites. I would suggest to use Wordpress as it offers some great theme based framework platforms and it's very easy to update.

We use GoDaddy as of now, but that will change once we have the time to move all the files and domains. They used to be great and offer some really solid packages. But now it seems they are overpriced compared to what is available.

player

We use wordpress for our websites. I would suggest to use Wordpress as it offers some great theme based framework platforms and it's very easy to update.

We use GoDaddy as of now, but that will change once we have the time to move all the files and domains. They used to be great and offer some really solid packages. But now it seems they are overpriced compared to what is available.
Where will you go?