• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toyota Corolla Verso 2004 rearwindow template

timstudio

I need to cut a oneway vision decal for the rear window of a Toyota Corolla Verso 2004. I have the CCvision template, but the client is going to stick it on himself. The window curves around the edges so it's hard to make a real size template from the CCvision template which is 2d. The decal is going to be a little oversized and trimmed by the client.

Does anybody have a flattened template for this window?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would run by a dealership and take actual measurements, for curved windows like these I always measure them myself.
I also allow a few inches of bleed (adjustment) just in case for these windows. Also look at where the rear wiper arm sits and it it blocks any of the window.

Note: On complex curved windows like these customer installs are probably going to go very badly! Laminated perfs do not like to confirm to them.