• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tradeshow Booth Replacement Signage

Angela

I have a customer in need of new signage for his tradeshow booth. He tells me they are somewhat rigid, I am thinking a lexan type of material. I would appreciate some advice on what type of material I could use, is a matte banner totally out of the question? Is that cheezey? I hate to order a $500.00 roll of something I might use only once a year. He also tells me he wants them by next Friday. Any guidance will be appreciated.

dlndesign

Can you get photos or have contact with the last supplier that made the signs? Those would be the route I would take to first determine the material.

petepaz

you could use pretty much any type of ridgid material, i have used .010 or .020 pvc or styrene as well as lexan. the banner material may not look that good but i guess if it is installed the right way it would work.
best bet is to get a look at the old signs first and then decide what road to go down

wes70

For tradeshow graphics we print on matte vinyl w/ matte lam, then mount to .020 styrene/ABS. If the display is fabric we then apply thin strips of velcro to the back for fastening. As far as I know this is a fairly common approach to tradeshow panels.

This is how we do it. Occasionally, when they request, I will print on 7mil polypropylene with a matte or lustre laminate and apply velcro (hook) and skip the styrene.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Print onto POS PRO 300 and laminate with a 5Mil PolyCarb laminate or a 6 Mil synthetic poly carb. This is the solution I sell alot of so if you need a source to buy it let me know.