• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trailer Door Wrap.

p3

Ok, So I'm posting to get some feedback. Let me know what you guys think. I'm wrapping a rear trailer door with a graphic for the hobby shop I work at. I sent the owner one image that had a picture that was set up with cars racing, helicopters & planes flying and was changed to black and gold to match his 5th wheel travel trailer's graphics it already has on it. He didn't like it so much..Here were his comments after sending him the deal with the set up picture I had the photographer take:

I think having a real background in there might be just a little too much as it makes it harder to see the rest (especially from a distance). I think a white background would be best. So my changes:

1. White background. Although it might look good with the A Main Hobbies logo on the swoosh, but plain white below the swoosh for everything else. We can try both.
2. Make ProTek R/C bigger. Perhaps as big as the A Main Hobbies logo, right below it?
3. We can put the heli, plane and car across the middle above the phone number. Or the cars, truck and heli could be in the background behind the logos as watermarks and not necessary fully opaque?

One is what I did, and the other is what the other marketing guy here did. My thoughts on putting the logo at the top was to make it more visible to more people, being over cars, cars behind would at least see the name, or would you guys put it in the middle? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• trailerdooridea.jpg
    trailerdooridea.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 63
  • trailerdooridea2.jpg
    trailerdooridea2.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 75

bigprinter

Idea #1 is more preferable. With the logo in the half circle it draws your eye straight to it. The second sample seems a bit weak on the layout. my2cents :)

kstompaint

I like the first one with the logo at the top a lot better. You've got a good start there. I like that the .com is big with the logo, that's more important than the phone number.

I've been shopping for an RC boat to take with us on our 1:1 boat, something economical and turn key that requires little maintenance. ... any suggestions?

p3

kstompaint - Something thats less maintenance, you would probably want to go with an electric boat but if you are going to be driving it along your 1:1; or in rougher water you are probably going to want something a little bigger that has a 2 stroke gas engine making it will be more stable. We don't really carry anything bigger and you would want to go with something like:

http://www.oversizerc.com/p/564422/vantex-black-spider-26cc-2-stroke-rc-boat-1170mm430mm260mm.html

http://www.largescaleremotecontrol.com/rcboats.html

The second one we would be able to get. Those are pretty pricey though...

Here is the link to the boats we do carry:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/index.php/cPath/4_956/n/RC-Boats-Kits

They are just all smaller scale.