• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UCJV300 Execute <Air PG> message this morning

InkHead

Came in this morning and have the message on the screen that says "Execute <Air PG>"

I'm not sure if this is just a standard maintenance message that pops up based on a time interval or if the machine is trying to tell me something. I've been having issues channel 7 white for a bit of time and I did perform an Air Purge just last week.

Anyway I performed an Air Purge this morning on the 2 white channels and after it completed, I still have this message. Any ideas how to get rid of this message? Test prints after the air purge this morning look good.

20221020_082842.jpg

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Weird. Still there if you reboot the machine? Is it stopping you from printing or just stays on screen?

At least you got your white channels firing, that's good. (We finally got our 1-6 channels back to 100%, but 7 is rough and 8 is iffy. We very rarely print white so that's probably why)

InkHead

I got it to go away after doing an "Fill Ink Up". Im not sure why it didn't go away after an air purge. Reboot didn't make it go away either. I've had this machine for just over 2 years and I don't recall this message ever coming up. It definitely doesn't come up monthly.

White Haus Channel 7 comes back after a few cleans. Sometimes it will be fine for several days and then the next day, the whole channel drops out during test print. Then I have to run a bunch of cleans to get it to come back all the way. Its weird and super annoying. I've been replacing the ink tubes one by one but still no luck to completely resolve it.