• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

upgrade firmware on mimaki cg fx 130

jmeeller

Hello ALL! I am connecting a CG-FX 130 to FineCut for the first time. I was on the phone with Mimaki today and they could not help. Connection test worked great, but when you go to actually send out it it will not connect. I also have a CG-FXII in house so I connected that and it connected immediately. The only t hing I can come up with is firmware.

Does anyone have the firmware update software and the 3.02 version for CG-FX which is apparently the last update. YES - I did ask him and they have changed their policy and will not help you with the firmware.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!

jmeeller

Haven't tried that. I do have Rasterlink installed. I read you can brick the board by installing 3.4 (newest version for FXII. So really like for 3.02

Dasdesignguy

Production Manager/Field Service Tech
How are you connecting them to the plotter? USB directly to PC or over an Ethernet network?