• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Van Side graphics

decca591

Hi Guys
I have been signwriting cars, vans, trucks and trailers for over 6 years now.
I have built up quite a collection of decals and stripes but was wondering if there is a CD out there for side stripes and campervan decals that any of you would recommend, I know that on Ebay and such places there are some but most Ive seen are selling tat !
So, is there a quality collection of Campervan/Motorhome and general vehicle stripes available off the shelf, I spend a lot of time designing or re-designing which would be better spent cutting and fixing ;-)

Cheers guys

Decca.

Yeahgor

Born to be The Designer.
How many of designs you have on CD?
How can I see the previews of some of them to understand quality of design.
And what price?

ChicagoGraphics

If I recall there are over 100 different designs on each DVD, they are made for doing large prints. Goto their website, they have previews of the graphics

Stacey K

I like making signs
If you are looking for full color swooshes, etc. you can go to IStock or Shutterstock and search "green swoosh" and you can manipulate the EPS's to work.