• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle installation pricing

equippaint

To be objective when talking about wasteful spending, you have to be able to seperate the workers from the elected. Its the elected people that are pushing these wasteful projects to feed their massive egos and not the workers. Most people are terrible at managing money, there are no prerequisites to run for office, like a degree in finance. You can even have 5 bankruptcys under your belt and get elected. Some people will even ignore it and praise you as a successful businessman. Then let you put another trillion dollars on the credit card with nothing to show for it.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Yes, just another fact free Monday round your parts. Responses like yours illustrate exactly why we shouldn't discuss anything of a factual or political nature.

Here's a free fact for you: In my town, School lunch program "Requires" each child take each healthy food item offered. If the child doesn't want to eat it, they throw it away, but they MUST take it. This was a reaction to the previous Federal Administration's attempts to fight obesity. It demonstrates how policy poorly implemented actually wastes more money and still does NOTHING to solve the problem it set out to. If you can't make a child eat healthy, but make them take budgeted items, just to be thrown in the trash...
They literally have a trash can next to the lunch line for the kids to take the item from the lunch lady and before it even hits their tray, it goes into the trash can....Insanity!

Many Government policies don't see the minutia, they only react to loud voices and line items.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Yes, just another fact free Monday round your parts. Responses like yours illustrate exactly why we shouldn't discuss anything of a factual or political nature.

Oh, that's right, you're from California. Rated at the very bottom of the list of States for "business friendliness" and "cost of doing business". No wonder you're sour as a business owner living in Cali.
America's Top States for Business 2017: The full list
(Glad I left that state 10 years ago).