• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Wrap and Vinyl Installer

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
If you have any rejects, send them my way. I've been looking for 2 years up in Fort Pierce.
There's another guy on here from PSL too

TSC1985

That's usually what we end up with too.
Trying to find anyone with industry experience has been difficult, everyone wants to be a graphic designer it seems. I am finding its best to find the right personality and then send em to all the trainings than beat our head against a wall for someone with experience. Mind sharing what an installer salary looks like in FL?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Trying to find anyone with industry experience has been difficult, everyone wants to be a graphic designer it seems. I am finding its best to find the right personality and then send em to all the trainings than beat our head against a wall for someone with experience. Mind sharing what an installer salary looks like in FL?
That's what we usually do. Sometimes it's better that way in all honesty.
Anyone with some experience can get 20-25/hr

AlishaP

Of you guys looking for wrap installers if your interested in hiring/sponsoring a Canadian, id love to discuss. We have spent many months discussing relocation.
3M trained, heading to New York Sunday for the 3M preferred fleet graphics, windows, walls and doors. Currently employed with Signarama doing just about everything.

TSC1985

Of you guys looking for wrap installers if your interested in hiring/sponsoring a Canadian, id love to discuss. We have spent many months discussing relocation.
3M trained, heading to New York Sunday for the 3M preferred fleet graphics, windows, walls and doors. Currently employed with Signarama doing just about everything.
We are in Portland if you enjoy the Pacific NW send me a DM