• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vendor For This Type Of Sign?... (image attached)

Sven

I'm having a very hard time finding a vendor for something similar to the signs depicted below for a medical building. These were actually sent to me from ASI, but I'm not happy with their pricing, there lead time is 4-5 weeks(!), and they are made outside of the US. Most of the way-finding distributors online seem to have poor catalogs or are impossible to get a hold of. I've been trying for a week to find a good, reliable supplier and I'm getting desperate.

waysample 1.jpg waysample 2.jpg

sinedart

I'm having a very hard time finding a vendor for something similar to the signs depicted below for a medical building. These were actually sent to me from ASI, but I'm not happy with their pricing, there lead time is 4-5 weeks(!), and they are made outside of the US. Most of the way-finding distributors online seem to have poor catalogs or are impossible to get a hold of. I've been trying for a week to find a good, reliable supplier and I'm getting desperate.

View attachment 95911 View attachment 95912

Vistasystem.com or orbus company in chicago

visual800

the 80s called and they want their chrome signs back.

signmojo is the most expensive, overrated company I have price thru. I wouldnt waste time on them I would however send this to a couple of vendors for quoting. i would try whitewater graphics out of washington and vista systems

CES020

I don't believe Vista or Orbus are the correct suppliers. They sells the frames, not the completed signs, which if I read it correctly, is what the OP is looking for, but I might be misreading it myself!