• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versatile Sign Professional Seeks Relocation Opportunity - 27 Years Experience

slowboat

I am currently in a search to continue my sign career in a management or senior position for a firm that can benefit from my experience and interpersonal skills. I seek a stable, quality-driven company that I can spend the next 20 years with. Likewise, I have already arranged my affairs so that I have the ability to immediately relocate for the right position and the right location.

I have been in the sign and design industry in Michigan for 27 years. I owned and managed my own sign and design company for twelve years, which gave me valuable experience in sales, personnel, production, and project management. Because of the difficulties in the local economy in Michigan during 2009 and 2010, though, I subsequently decided to team up with a larger sign company as lead designer, where I am currently employed. Unfortunately, I've advanced as far as possible in this particular company.

I believe I can be a genuine asset to the right company. I am polished and articulate, have excellent written, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills, and possess the ability to establish priorities and manage time effectively. I have a teamwork oriented leadership style and an old-school work ethic, all with a sense of humor. Because of my design experience, I have developed a strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task effectively, and am driven by quality results.

In part, my skillset includes vinyl, large format printing (expert applicator), flatbed CNC routing, dimensional/sandblasted signs, woodworking, installation, and, particularly, sign design. My current software of choice is FlexiSIGN Pro, Photoshop, and Gerber Omega, but I have had experience in a wide variety of software.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss any open positions that would coincide with my qualifications. If the possible position sounds like a good match, I can forward my resume', references, and a link to my design portfolio. I primarily seek opportunities in North Carolina, coastal South Carolina, coastal Georgia, Florida, and the rest of the Gulf of Mexico.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Robert Sobota
sobotadesign@gmail.com