• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks Freezing!

duggan

I am getting so frustrated!
WHen I load a new job into the queue (no matter how large the file is), and then open it to edit the printing preferences, it almost always seems to freeze when I click "OK". I have to completely close out VersaWorks. Sometimes I can get by with just making one change at a time and clicking "OK" and reopening it! BUt that doesn't always work!
Any ideas?

SublimeGraphics

I've found if you work a little bit slowly with versaworks it is much more stable. IE make your change, wait a few seconds before you change menus or click OK. I used to get incredibly frustrated with it, as it seemed to always freeze on me when i was creating the overlaps for billboards. But if you just wait a couple seconds it seems to work great. (for me anyway)

Malkin

I've found if you work a little bit slowly with versaworks it is much more stable. IE make your change, wait a few seconds before you change menus or click OK. I used to get incredibly frustrated with it, as it seemed to always freeze on me when i was creating the overlaps for billboards. But if you just wait a couple seconds it seems to work great. (for me anyway)

+1

I have had it freeze with 50 jobs in the queue or just 2.
Biggest help was just being a little more patient.