• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks won't print outlines

Posterboy

A client has supplied me with artwork that has a few number of vector lines and shapes with outlines that are a visual part of the artwork.

For some reason I can't figure out, Versaworks has decided these outlines are cut contours. When I look at the preview image in print only, there is no line, when I look at it in print and cut, I see the marching red ants.

The stroke/outline colour is cmyk, using EnFocus Pitstop I have changed the CYMK value, changed it to a spot colour, and changed the thickness of the line to pretty damn thick. None of these changes has made a difference.

The supplied artwork was a pdf, and I have tried changing it to an eps, with the same result.

I've included the image below to show what it is doing.

graphic1nu.jpg

Ken

I would just figure out the font ( which I'm not familiar with) and re-do the layout.
But, I guess it would be nice to understand ..why?
Cheers!
Ken

Custom_Grafx

You have "cut all paths" checkbox checked in your queue settings.

Note, this can only be changed by changing queue settings, not job settings.

Double click on your queue to open queue settings, go to cut controls and uncheck "cut all paths".

Posterboy

You have "cut all paths" checkbox checked in your queue settings.

Note, this can only be changed by changing queue settings, not job settings.

Double click on your queue to open queue settings, go to cut controls and uncheck "cut all paths".

Yes, awesome, thank you. Found the setting, changed it, all good.