• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale View Sonic EP5500D-4 55" Single Side

darinmcd

Premium Subscriber
Brand new, still in the box. We purchased these for a client but they were supposed to be double sided. Somehow we got stuck with them. I have 8, brand new still in the packaging. Available for pickup/delivery in north Mississippi. Otherwise, buyer responsible for shipping. Asking $2500 OBO. We can work a deal for buying more than one.

Product details:
The ViewSonic® EP5542 is a 55” 4K Ultra HD all-in-one free-standing digital ePoster kiosk with a sleek, slim design. Great for grabbing attention in busy, high-traffic areas, the EP5542 comes with a scratch-proof tempered glass faceplate for added durability. Featuring an IPS-type panel, 4K Ultra HD resolution, 178°/178° wide-angle viewing, 400-nit brightness, 1,300:1 contrast ratio, and dual 10W stereo speakers, the EP5542 delivers customized multimedia messaging with vivid clarity. Photo and video files can be played back using the embedded Quad-core media player and 16GB of internal memory, or add your own media player using the convenient media player cradle inside the lockable security door.

ep5500d-4_front_hires_500x.jpg