• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

View-Thru Vinyl...Tips and Recommendations Please!

lnt2021

When we first got our VersaCAMM 3 years ago, my boss ordered a view-thru vinyl sample that came unmarked. Now, 3 years later, I have used this and loved it. But I didn't have enough for the job I am doing. We ordered new and I don't like it at all. On the machine, it wants to stick to itself and the color is not as it was on the other roll with the same settings.

I was wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this and if anyone had any suggestions on which view-thru vinyls they like and have gotten good results from.

2B

What are you referring to by "view-thru vinyl"? window perf, clear, window cling, etc?

How do you mean sticking to itself? before or after the machine prints on it?

lnt2021

Sorry, it is window perf. It is sticking to itself while on the roll being fed through the machine.

Patentagosse

I've used ClearFocus 65/35 in the past but I was looking for better bonding so now I use Oracal 3676. More expensive but trouble-free (for me at least)