• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vinyl Construction Decal Files

QC71

We looking start vinyl printing Decals for Construction and want to ask if anyone knows of a subscription you can purchase for construction/ag vector format logo decals for Deere, Bobcat, Case, Cat etc... here are some sample images of the type of vectors I'm looking for. Willing to pay for them. any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• jcb_3c__decal_kit_loader_backhoe_replacement_sticker_set_equipment_decals_1024x1024.jpg
    jcb_3c__decal_kit_loader_backhoe_replacement_sticker_set_equipment_decals_1024x1024.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 232
  • case.PNG
    case.PNG
    897.9 KB · Views: 155

ikarasu

You can find the decals easily online for re-printing... However you wont ever be able to get the copyright permission to do so. If your business plan relies on that, I would give up - They have certain suppliers who are allowed to print their decals, and if you try to do it without permission you may make it by for a few months, maybe even years... But eventually when they catch you, you'll have lost everything you earned + more.

victor bogdanov

Listing those copyrighted and trademarked logos for sale on for example ebay or amazon is a fast way to get infringement notices.

If you are willing to pay for them, only way to do it right is to contact each manufacturer and work out a licensing deal, 100% chance they are not interested in licensing to you

Stacey K

I like making signs
Brandsofheworld.com sometimes has some of these copyrighted items. I would only print these if you have a customer in need of repairing or replacing current decals, in the case of an accident or repaint. You will get busted if you mass produce.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
A lot of hard work, make them one by one. There aren't files online, the manufacturers sell these, why would they put the files online?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We looking start vinyl printing Decals for Construction and want to ask if anyone knows of a subscription you can purchase for construction/ag vector format logo decals for Deere, Bobcat, Case, Cat etc... here are some sample images of the type of vectors I'm looking for. Willing to pay for them. any help would be appreciated
As said before - you won't be able to find the vector files for purchase to reproduce those. Just the actual decals themselves. Now, if you want this to be your main gig - you will need to rub some elbows with the manufacturers of the equipment, then they could connect you to the license dept to certify you legit to produce their decals. Unless you are already well connected, that's a serious long shot. good luck :)