• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express Enduracut 3

USMCmatt

Hello everyone! I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I did a quick search and didn't find a topic ok this cutter.

Im currently very small scale and selling mainly on Instagram and Facebook etc. I have been using a Silhouette Cameo 2 for some time (bought it for making items for our wedding and well, spawned a new interest and here I am!). I'm starting to reach a point where I'm not going to be able to keep up with growing business. I'd like to curb that before I get there.

I have been looking around and know that I want a 24" plotter. I need to be able to cut very small text (0.25" and smaller), produce large runs of decals (quantity), and be a servo machine. I know the next step ups are in the $1800 price range. I'm looking at this http://www.signwarehouse.com/p/enduracut-3-vinyl-cutter-masterplus-software-package. I'm very small time and this is only a side business as I'm employed full time. This is just something I enjoy. Looking for any feedback on this machine or other recommendations. Thank you!