• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl shooting on the ground....

schramm

Well here is my first issue with my plotter and I am sure it is something simple but maybe someone can tell me what is up.

ISSUE: Using Paint mask (same stuff I use everyday) when I start the machine and it runs through the roll set up it does its calculations between rollers, goes to the end and then starts spitting my vinyl out fast. I have read something about the laser eyes but don't get what they mean. Can someone explain what might be causing this?

Vinyl Express Q100 plotter (aka Graphtec F7000-100)

Never happened before, rollers pinchers are in the right position, and it doesn't happen IF I feed a sheet it only happens when I press the first roll position.

Thanks in advance!

Todd M Castle

You can set the machine up for Front Load and Back Load. If you by mistake hit the button to switch for Front Load it will shoot the vinyl out the front into the floor.

When choosing roll 1 and roll 2 does it say front or back?

Todd M Castle

Trying to find it in the manual, but I think it is as simple as hitting NEXT when loading the vinyl. It will say Rear and not Back I think.

Rear Roll 1 or Front Roll 1

If you hit next by mistake the issue you are having will happen. If it is not the NEXT button that fixes it let me know. I'm still looking through the manual and don't have that model to mess around with here.

schramm

Thank you very much!

You guys are the BOMB! I knew it was very simple but I must of on accident hit the wrong button or bumped something. Man is that confusing but thanks to the quick responses the job is complete!

Once again thank you!