• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinylmaster Pro (Lines, Pens, Strokes) in points

Schwabby

Graphic Designer/Project Manager
I want to choose a point width for the stroke or line (I am an illustrator user) in Vinylmaster Pro. currently its in inches, I was able to make the type in points, but cant find how to make the stroke width in points. Anyone know how?

I want to choose a point width for the stroke or line (I am an illustrator user) in Vinylmaster Pro. currently its in inches, I was able to make the type in points, but cant find how to make the stroke width in points. Anyone know how?

I don't know anything about VMP.

I do know that the points to inch conversion is: 72 points = 1.0 inch. Based on this, 1 point = 0.0139 inch

Schwabby

Graphic Designer/Project Manager
Yea, I got that, I just don't want to do math aerobics everytime I want to change to line width on an item! There has to be something I am overlooking that I can't set the line, stroke, pen (whatever) to points instead of inches.
I have combed the settings, but I am missing something.